Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WHEN INK HITS THE PAPER

CHAPTER 29-WHEN INK HITS THE PAPER

I was told that the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning

So audience be entertained, sit back and listen

Now, I think like a Egyptian, I'm Osirus

Priceless, look into my eyes and see

I'm going to live pass eternity

Humble, the elders call me

But I'm agressive when I confront my enemies

My mouth spits out truth that burns as if it was a supernova

I have a lyrical passion to change the condition of my people

Break down religion

Scalp and knife incisions, cut out ignorance and stupidity

I'm ambidextrous, both hands ready to write

The cerebrum, cerebullum and medulla work together and form divine lines of rhymes

My words flow gracefully like dolphins that swim in the deep blue sea

I'm immortal, focused

To put it short true indeed God is in me

I roar bigger than any lion!

I utter "Ra"

Melanin skin is what I'm wrapped up in

Ready for war against the melanin recessive ones that can't stand under the Sun

I bring the pain and rain on your parade

Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom and Right Overstanding

I rock-n-roll when my pen is in control

Cops in patrol, ready to arrest me

Test me and see proof that I'm Supreme

I practice ancient tones and traditions

The hell with the palemen's religion!

listen

I can write for days, I practice lyrical gunplay and say

They're not ready for me

To be ready for me is to go against G-O-D

Last name "Divine" that is, victory is mine I say!

Freeestyle wildchild the poets call me

Lets see

I have a habit to write when the pen runs out of ink

Yes I think about every word that I've said

I'm here, I'm everywhere!

My spirit arrived at spoken word shows

Do you remember?

That night you spoke wise words!

It was the illest poem you ever wrote!!

The people stood up and clapped!

And you thought it came from your soul!

No!

It was me!

How?

I incarnated into your body!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW SUPPORT LOG ON @ WWW.AGODWITHIN.COM

Log on www.agodwithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment